Sixteen Terrapin Swimmers participated in the 14&Un Short Course Junior Olympic Championships on March 16th-18th in Pleasanton, CA. Together the team had over 50 lifetime best swims and were led by 11 year old girl meet high point winner Lily Struempf. Lily placed 1st in six out of her seven events, posting breakthrough times. 11 year old boys Davidka Skov and Aden Li lead the way for the Terrapin boys achieving multiple best times and qualifying for finals in every event they swam. 10 year old girls Kaya Andresen and Elizabeth Joseph both achieved multiple best time swims and qualified for finals events as they lead the way for the team’s 10&Un age group. 14 year old girl Maile Andresen led the way for the team’s top age group getting multiple best time and final swims.
Other swimmers of note;
- Sofie Curran (12) with 2 best times
- Diana Chan (13) with 4 best times
- Emily Viscia (13) with 2 best times
- AJ Fong (13) with 3 best times
- Jasmine Kohlmyer (14) with 2 best times
- Steven Tanos (14) with 2 best times
- Damien Donado (14) with 3 best times
- Sophia Miller (14) with 1 best time
We are so proud of the efforts given by our team. GO TERRAPINS!!!