Congratulations to all our Terrapin Pacific Swimming Award Winners & Nominees. It is a great honor to be recognized within our very large LSC of Pacific Swimming. The following is a list of all our Terrapin that were recognized. GO TERRAPINS!
Pacific Swimming Award Nominees
- “Swimmer of the Year” finalists; Emily Lo, Andre Minakov and Alexei Sancov
- “Race of the Year” finalists; Lilly Struempf, Alexei Sancov and Andrei Minakov
- “Relay of the Year” finalists; 13-14 Boys 400m Medley Relay Team of Pavel Alovatki, Adrian Dulay, Devin Masongsong, Will Nagle and Senior Boys 800m Free Relay Team of Alexei Sancov, Nathan Barsanti, Will Nagle, Andrew Rodriguez.
- “Outstanding Swimmer (short course)” finalist; Lilly Struempf
- “Outstanding Swimmer (long course)” finalist; Alexei Sancov
- “Coach of the Year” finalists; Doug Reed (age group) and Ray Mitchell (senior)
Pacific Swimming Award Winners
- 10 & Under “Outstanding Swimmer (short course)”- Lilly Struempf
- 17 year old “Outstanding Swimmer (long course)”- Alexei Sancov
- Senior Men “Swimmer of the Year”- Alexei Sancov
- “Race of the Year” Senior Men- Andrei Minakov